Are you looking for a creative and efficient way to increase your sales and create brand awareness? Video marketing is the answer to your questions. Businesses across all industries are understanding the many advantages and benefits of video marketing. By using this simple marketing tool, you can easily promote your brand, services or products to millions of viewers.
Why is video marketing so hot?
Video marketing allows for the use of sound and sight to emotionally connect with audiences. Consumers are looking for information and fast facts more than ever before. They would rather spend a few minutes watching an informative video than spending 2o minutes reading an article. Video marketing allows for business to communicate key facts of their brand to their audience in little time.
A main benefit of video marketing is that search engines love video content. Videos can be enhanced to rank on top of search engine results pages, allowing for instant publicity to millions of consumers. Aside from websites, videos can also be posted on different websites such as YouTube and Vimeo to get more exposure. Customers watch more video content to get information on products and services. This is no wonder why 70% of the top 100 searches on the internet are video results!
Advantages of video advertising
- Video marketing reaches millions of viewers in a short time. Videos can attract audiences and gain millions of views within a short period of time.
- A lot of money does not have to be spent in order to create marketing videos. There are more options now than ever before on creating impressive videos at a low cost. Video marketing offers the best exposure with the least amount of marketing dollars spent.
- Video marketing allows for the use of several senses such as sounds, sight and visual appeal to create a connection with its audience. No other form of marketing communication allows this sense of appeal than video advertising.
- Video marketing helps increases the amount of time a consumer spends on a web page. This is the best way to present a brand, service or product and provide a simple description.
- Consumers will remember what they saw more opposed to something they read.
- 79 percent of people who use the internet watch various videos, making it a powerful marketing tool.
- By using video marketing, you can get a higher ranking on search engine results. Videos are given a higher priority than pictures, text and audio files.
- Once a marketing video is made, it can last years! Print ads can die out pretty fast but the opposite is true with video advertising. Video marketing gains more exposure with time and can even go viral!